Sunday, April 8, 2012

{freebie} 103 Olive Garden Recipes From Olive Garden-Not Knock-Off Recipes

If you're an Olive Garden fan then you're going to love what we've found here. There are 103 different recipes on this Olive Garden site. Some of them might even be your favorites. I'm going to start with one of my favorites,  the Alfredo sauce.  It might be fun to make up a separate Olive Garden recipe book for your  recipe collection..... Which one will you make first?


Alfredo Sauce  RECIPE

Pesto Sauce RECIPE

Pineapple Tiramisu  RECIPE

Chicken Gnocchi Veronese RECIPE

Tuscan Garlic Chicken RECIPE

Cheese Ravioli with Fresh Vegetables RECIPE

Bread Fruit Pudding RECIPE

Cream of Tomato and Basil Soup RECIPE

Check out the site to see all 103 recipes.  There's also a link to their Tuscan Farmhouse Locations throughout the US. Find the one nearest you. You can also browse through their regular menu etc.  Here are the categories you'll find in this Olive Garden Recipe section. Thanks to those who thought to share some of their amazing recipes with everyone!


Follow Me on Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. Where is the link to see the other recipes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri, click on the link under all the photos that says Olive Garden Recipe Section. That will take you to the site to see all the recipe categories.

      Delete
  2. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post.Thanks for sharing this with us!it’s my first visit. Another great post, I appreciate all the work you put into this site, helping out others with your fun and creative works fitnas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I click the link I can't find the recipes anywhere on the site. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click any of the links in the post above to find all the free Olive Garden recipes. You can also click on the different categories (Pizza, Soup, Dessert etc) to go to their site. Once there you click on the dish that you want and it will take you to the page with the recipe. Under each photo is the word RECIPE. Click on that to go directly to that recipe.

      Delete
  4. I'm on my phone so I'm not sure if it would do it from my computer too or not but when I click any of the links it just takes me to olive gardens website...not recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im doing it on my phone to and it does the sane thing! :(

      Delete
    2. You may actually be on the right site. Just click on any of the names of the Olive Garden dishes and it should take you right to the recipe.

      Delete
  5. I am on my phone and found the recipes. Click on one of the links above. After you are on the Olive Garden site click the button that takes youvto the full site. The link for recipes is on the left side of the page. You just have to scroll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing. Also, thanks to Anonymous for explaining how to find the recipes if using a mobile device.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post.Thanks for sharing this with us!it’s my first visit.
    thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing healthy and yummy recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much f or sharing Pineapple Tiramisu recipe .I was wondering here and there to find it.But thanks to u for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete