Saturday, July 2, 2011

And the Winner is.....

And the lucky winner of the Pastry Pedestal is EFFIE EVERDEEN. Congratulations to you! (Send us your address and we'll forward it onto Jessica Kirkland)  For the rest of you (sorry I couldn't give one away to each one of you--if I was Oprah, I could!)  You can purchase one for yourself at the Pastry Pedestal Web Site.  I know you will love one for yourself!  If you buy one to display all your yummy treats send us a photo and we'll put it on our blog!
Thanks to everyone for participating in the drawing--It's been the largest crowd of friends yet!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Effie!!! I look forward to sending out the starter kit!! Thank you so much everyone for participating!! And especially thank you for sharing my new product with your readers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU!! sent my address to your email from dec030907@yahoo.com!! I am so excited can't wait to get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica should I email you my address directly?

    ReplyDelete