Wednesday, June 27, 2012

How to Make the "PERFECT" Caramel Apple-Gotta See!


I learned something today from a blog called  "Bakingdom"  It's how to make the perfect caramel apple. Now, without giving away all their secrets, I've posted some of their photos below.  




First choose whatever kind of apple is your favorite.  They selected the granny smith apple because it's tartness will compliment the sweet caramel. 




And here is the Cinnamon Caramel Apple Pumpkin that I found on their site.  Love how they wrapped the ribbon around the stick to make it look like a stem.  What's on it that looks like ribbing and changes it from a ordinary caramel apple into a pumpkin?  Check out the post to find out. Bakingdom 





CLICK HERE to go over to Bakingdom  to get the tips for making the perfect caramel apple.  I have neither heard or read anything like it before.  Okay, I'll give you a hint:  I hate it when all the caramel slips off the apple and ends up on the wax paper, so disappointing---their tips will help with this problem.



*FOLLOW US*
ETSY    INSTAGRAM  BLOG  PINTEREST  

Subscribe to our Blog
Enter your email address here:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. YUM!!! Love your blog. Wanted you to know that I awarded you The Sunshine Award.

    ReplyDelete