Saturday, April 18, 2015

Make Your Own Streak-Free, Wipe-Free Window Cleaner!




This is such an amazing idea that I had to share it here on my blog. It is of a particular interest to me as the entire wall of our family room/kitchen is a wall of windows.  I love them but it is a chore to keep them clean. Particularly trying to reach the windows at the very top and make them look good after using the squeegee is difficult.  I'll have to admit that they aren't always streak free.

I found this wonderful information over at "One Good Thing, by Jillee"  I intend on putting it to the test very soon. My husband just washed our windows.  Not having to wipe the windows dry is really great when you can't get close to the windows for the bushes.

So head over to "One Good Thing, by Jillee" and get the VERY inexpensive recipe for cleaning your windows. You probably already have the ingredients in your pantry.



*FOLLOW US* 
ETSY    INSTAGRAM  BLOG  PINTEREST  FACEBOOK


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment