Thursday, January 7, 2016

(freebie) 24 Valentine Lunchbox Notes, Put a Little Love in the Kid's Lunchbox Today



Our Valentine Lunchbox Notes are available again. We'd love to share all 24 Valentine notes with you. Tell your friends about our free notes! Just leave your email in a comment below and we'll email you the file or contact us through our email    itswrittenonthewall@gmail.com


If you've never left a note if your children's lunchbox, you're in for a nice surprise. They will absolutely love getting a note from you. You can write a special note on the back too. It's like getting a hug from home during the school day

.
You can use these cards as gift tags too!  So many possibilities.  

  We have a lot of fun Valentine things to share so be sure to drop by our ETSY SHOP to see our other Valentine printables and kits.

Follow our blog by entering in your 
email address in the box below



*FOLLOW US* 
ETSY    INSTAGRAM  BLOG  PINTEREST  FACEBOOK


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

23 comments:

  1. I would love these Valentine lunch notes! Thanks! utahteachersmarket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute.
    acmartin39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so cute!
    acmartin29@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love these Valentine notes for my girls! Thanks.
    michaud2_99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Valentine Notes are so cute! I would love to put them in my kids lunches. Thanks bpatzke@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love putting notes in their lunchboxes. Thanks.
    wlmarisa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love putting notes in their lunchboxes. Thanks.
    wlmarisa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see where I can comment... but I would also love to have these!! msbrownschmitt@yahoo.com

      Delete
  8. I would love to have these as well!!! They are adorable!! Msbrownschmitt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love these! hanson585@msn.com Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely!
    Pinksprings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these! princess8675@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute!! njarvis9hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. mspindler525@yahoo.com

    we love our lunchbox notes collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these! Please send me the file at nicole.mongognia@palmbeachschools.org.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fabulous! Please send me the file: pinnacle.pre@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Would love to these for my babies

    Please send me the file: janucis84@inbox.lv

    Thanks X

    ReplyDelete