Monday, February 6, 2012

Fabulous Desserts including Reeses Peanut Butter Banana Bread!

 Found some yummy recipes that I just had to share with you all. All of them include a recipe so let's get baking!


 Yes I knew when I found a recipe for Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Bread that I wanted to share with all.  Banana bread, all by itself it yummy but throw in some  Reese's and you've got something special. SOURCE and RECIPE
No, this isn't the kind of banana that you want for the Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Bread, but isn't he cute? SOURCE


The kids (and adults) are going to love these. What could be better than Yogurt and Strawberries?  SOURCE


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars---All I can say is YUM!  SOURCe and RECIPE


And this is for all you lovers of owls!  Isn't this a darling cake....Makes you want to plan a party with an own theme, doesn't it?  SOURCE


 You know you eat with your eyes first....and my eyes are loving this Chocolate Chip Cookie and Ice Cream Cake.  SOURCE and RECIPE


 Thought I'd leave you with something that is good for you!  Lemon water!  Read about all the benefits of a drink a day. Some say  some say it helps with the craving for soda......read on  SOURCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment