Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let's Bake AND Be Organized During the Holidays!



This is the greatest time saver for the holidays. It's the Master Checklist---the Ultimate Holiday Baking/Pantry Check List! Take inventory of your pantry and then keep it with you as you look through your holiday recipes. You could even take it with you when you go to the grocery so you don't double buy or forget to buy something.  I don't know about you but I very much dislike running to the grocery store when I am in the middle of baking! So the "pros" of using this Master Baking/Pantry Checklist far out way the "cons"  Actually I can't think of any cons at this very moment.


 What are the "must have" ingredients? These are the ones that you either have on your Master List or your grocery list. They are the ingredients of the food/treats that you make each year, the traditional foods your family loves. I like to buy those seasonal ingredients early so I'm sure I get what I want. (Have you ever gone to the store to get a specific ingredient and the store is out? That's no fun)

 So head on over to Simple Bites-Real Food for the family table  to download the list and find yourself in a very organized state for the holidays!


Happy Baking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment