Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{Halloween & Thanksgiving} Writing messages on pumpkins-Scarring the pumpkin

I stumbled onto these pumpkins below with things written upon them. Then I had to know how it was done.  Well I found out that it isn't that hard to do. You just need to get started on it before it has been picked off the vine.  Write any sentiment you want. I especially like the ones below that say Thankful and Bon Appetit!  Any of these would look great inside your home or outside your home.  You may be able to find someone in your area that sells pumpkins with the words already on them. Just google it!







All of the pumpkins shown above are from a place called  Old Willow Farm  I love how artistic they are with their pumpkins! Thanks to HeatherBullard.com  for sharing some of the photos above and to Old Willow Farm for sharing some of their photos as well.  They're amazing! 

If you'd like to see how pumpkin scarring/writing is done check out this short Video
 And finally I just have to share this photo...doesn't it get you in the mood for Halloween? Oh, and I wouldn't take that apple if I were you... Oh My! Source

Now if you'd like to see all the photos we've gathered on other ways to decorate or carve your pumpkin just click Here


1 comment: