Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Have you heard about Trash Ties (for hair)

I thought this was such a great idea when I first heard about it. My daughter moved to Gilbert AZ this past spring and Heather Bailey is one of her neighbors.  Melissa (my daughter) attended a church meeting where Heather was speaking and learned about the trash ties that night. So when she told me about this great hair product that Heather had designed I thought I must share them with you.  What a unusual but great idea! (patent pending)


Have I peaked your interest yet?  I'm sure you'll want to go to check it all the possibilities these hair accessories hold.  There's a short video in the Gallery and she has a great Blog  and Store. Tell all your friends about this unique product for big girls and little girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment