Friday, July 29, 2011

{Freebie) 2nd Set Lunchbox Notes Have Arrived Just in Time for Back to School


Well, we've designed our second set of Lunchbox  Notes! There are 30 notes in this collection. You'll find some notes that are blank so you can put in your own message. We wanted these notes to be convey a happy and inspirational feeling to your kids, to  make their day a little brighter while they are away from home....like a hug from mom.  I hope you agree that we have accomplished this.

Click
HERE to download our 2nd collection of Lunchbox Notes. We'd love for you to become a friend of our Blog and  Facebook Page    (P.S.  We "refreshed" and updated the original set, just couldn't help ourselves from making some changes) 


There are 30 Lunchbox notes all together in this file. 
(all the notes are not shown here) 



Our name will not appear on the notes that you will be able to download. Once you download the set you can print as many as you like. But beware, once you put a Lunchbox Note in your children's lunch they are going to want one every day! Guaranteed.  Only for PERSONAL USE. May not be distributed or sold under any circumstances!


Check this yummy recipe using Chocolate Cheerios and Peanut Butter Cheerios--It's like Rice Krispies with yummy marshmallows. It will be a fun treat for your kid's lunches. Click HERE to get the recipe. 


22 comments:

  1. I'm following the blog and a FB fan, how do I print these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal, If you haven't already received the Halloween Lunchbox Love Notes just leave us a message on our facebook page along with your email address and we'll get them to you. www.facebook.com/itswrittenonthewall

    ReplyDelete
  3. lbkaliher@gmail.com - like and loving these love notes. please send link. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan and would love to print all your different lunch box notes! jodi@mederplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love it if you would send me all your lunchbox notes. My son could use the pick me up at school. Thanks.

    tangelamichelle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a FB fan! Please send to ecohen701@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling! I would love your link. Please send to etycksen@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you please send me the link to these?
    I am a friend on facebook.
    Thanks much!

    sheri.hulliberger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rsykes@kewlzone.com please send the lunch notes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just "liked" you on face book. I would love the freebie you offered to your facebook fans. Also the freebie 'lunchbox printables'. Thank you! Have A Great Day!
    blingsjunkmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just liked you on fb. You have some very cute things on your site. I just tried to download the lunchbox printables but the link it taking me to a teacher appreciation notes file. Just thought you should know. I'd really love to get the lunchbox notes, though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I've just corrected the link and you will be able to download the 2nd set of our Lunchbox Notes

      Delete
  12. LOVE ALL the lunchbox love notes. Can you send me the link to download? amy.dunavent@yahoo.com

    Is there a way I can be on an automatic email that sends out the new lunchbox notes? I JUST LOVE THEM!

    Thank you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It would be great if you had a set of lunchbox notes for preschoolers who aren't quite reading yet.
    Thanks,
    Julie

    TheTeachingBug

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I please get the link & the Halloween ones? Thank you! :) Holly
    hyarbrough@pdsmemphis.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are precious!! I can just imagine the smiles on my boys' faces as they discover these notes in their lunch bags!! Would love the link to be able to print! nikki.caballero@yahoo.com Thanks so much!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can download these lunchbox notes and two others on their respective posts. Our freebies are showing down the right side of our blog. Just click on the photo of the lunchbox notes you want. (first, second and third collections)

      Delete
  17. Hi I liked you on fb and would love to print these. .. I'm using my phone so i hope I'm doing this right! ! Lexuslopez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You may have to use a computer to download the files so you can print them out. There is a link in the first paragraph that you click on to go to the site that is hosting our freebies.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete